Mittwoch, 23. April 2014

Is Classical Martial Arts Better Than Mma?



My second born. A daughter. The 'clingy one'. The one who at 6 years old waits for me to get dressed every morning so she can wear the same thing her Mummy's wearing.

Once again, this is Examiner.com's live play by play for UFC 141. The fights will start around 4:15 PST, with the live PPV starting at 7:00 PST. The first fight will begin at the bottom of the page, and continue upward, so be aware of spoilers!

So where do you find these videos? Go to Google and type in "isreali street fighting Videos," and you will see several dozen. Some of my favorites are Steve Jimenez, a isreali street fighting expert from Austin, Texas. He has a series of a dozen videos that show you how to punch, kick, and even disarm an attacker with a weapon.

S.S.: Yes, that was actually quite a shocker for me-- I mean, I was only back in L.A. for two or three weeks when I got the call that Hawaii Five-0 wanted [me] to come down and shoot for a couple of days. I was like 'Yes!' I mean, we had been in minus-thirty degree weather for months; it was freezing. So I was like, 'All right, I'm going to go to Hawaii in three days! I need a spray tan!' Relax for a second, get on the plane, and go. I think the tan was the most important thing because I was so white, it was terrible, so yeah, it was pretty funny, and I definitely embraced it on-air. The first thing they do-- I went to a fitting, and they were like 'So these are your bikinis'...Yeah, okay. It's a bit different from baggy jeans. It was very bizarre getting into a bikini and shooting in that.

Learn at this site techniques at home today and get the self defense training you need to survive on the streets or in any situation that you may come up against.Krav Maga is an Israeli self defense system that is meant for only one thing - To survive an attack and to overwhelm your attacker with brutal force and speed.This is a combat fighting system that is easy to learn and does not require years of training in order to be proficient at defending yourself.It is based on short quick moves that are meant to neutralize an opponent quickly. ANYONE can learn this! Men,women,young or old.Many think that they need to study some style of Martial Art for years in order to defend themselves. Not True!

One of the primary things that interests me about martial artists is the winning mentality that they often possess. Whether or not one is interested in martial arts, these positive outlooks can be applied to any area of life.

Personal Security and Martial Arts do really do go together. As long as you pick the right Martial Art to practice. If you only want to take a month or a few months in training, you cannot go wrong training in Krav Maga. It is the most direct and is made for the use against weapons used today.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen